Name of the Post: BECIL Recruitment for Skilled & Unskilled Manpower Online Application 2019
Date of Posting: 11-11-2019
Number of Vacancies: 3895
Brief Information: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has announced notification for the recruitment of Skilled Manpower, Un-Skilled Manpower vacancies on a Contract basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
About Becil: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource related activities like training and providing manpower. BECIL also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security and surveillance systems to defense, police and para-military departments. BECIL has its head office in Delhi and the corporate office in Noida. The regional office is in Bangalore.
Advt No. 04/2019
Various Vacancies/Recruitment 2019
For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
For SC/ ST/ PH candidates: Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-11-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 18-11-2019
Date of Interaction/ Doc Verification would be informed through SMS: 19 to 22-11-2019
Date of Joining: 01-12-2019
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 45 Years
Skilled Manpower 1402
Qualification ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Higher Technical Degree Diploma (Engineering)
Un-Skilled Manpower 2493
Qualification 8th Class
Apply Online Click Here
Official Website Click here
Interested Candidates Should Read the Full Official Notification Below Before You Apply Online
Advertisement No. BECIL/CONTRACT JOB/MVVNL/Advt.2019/04
Date of Opening 08.11.2019
Date of Closing 18.11.2019
Online Registration Portal www.beciljobs.com
Date of Interaction/Documents Verification would be informed through SMS
Tentative Date: 19.11.2019 to 22.11.2019
Date of Joining Candidates who are selected shall have to join on 01.12.2019 at Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Uttar
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise invites eligible
candidates for selection of skilled/unskilled employees purely on contract basis for some of our government
projects: 33/11 KV Substation of Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Uttar Pradesh.
Designation Evaluation Criteria Roles and Responsibilities, Requirement
(may get Increase-decrease as per the requirement)
1. Skilled Manpower as per specification
Qualification: ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering, And or with shall possess. Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety.
(Should have Reading and Writing
Knowledge of Hindi and English)
Experience: At least two-year experience in Electricals.
Age Limit: 18 years and Maximum 45 years
Operation and Maintenance of33/11 KV Substations and LT/HT distribution lines and its other related work round the Clock in three relay shift of 8 hours Shift.
Total Vacancies: 1402
Guaranteed Minimum Wages (as per government of Uttar Pradesh) Rs. 9,381.06
2. Un-Skilled Manpower as per specification
Qualification: 8th Pass any state education
Board or equivalent institutional (Should have read and writing the knowledge of Hindi and at least reading knowledge of English)
Experience: At least one year experience preferably in Electrical System
Age Limit: 18 years and Maximum 55 years
Operation and Maintenance of33/11 KV Substations and LT/HT distribution lines and it’s other related work round the Clock in three relay shift of 8 hours Shift.
Guaranteed Minimum Wages (as per government of Uttar Pradesh) 2493 Rs. 7,613.42
The candidates shall be deployed at Government Project like Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Uttar Pradesh on the following terms and conditions:
1. The candidates applying for the job must be of sound physical and mental health and should not be
under the influence of any drug or liquor during the duty and have full knowledge and experience to
competently complete the job assigned to them. In case it is found that any loss has occurred to the
property/interest of the employer due to such an employee, the same shall be recovered from him and he
will be discontinued from his job immediately.
2. Preference will be given to the candidates who are already engaged in the similar assignments or have
completed “Job Oriented Skill Development Training Programme” on Operation and Maintenance of
33/11 KV Substations and LT/HT distribution lines and its other related work from any Government
3. The employee shall be paid salary as per the Minimum Wages Act, 1948 (as per Government of Uttar
Pradesh) subject to the emoluments received from the Principal Employer.
4. The contribution of EPF, ESI, and all other statutory dues shall be deducted from the above salary of the
an employee in accordance with respective Statutory Acts.
5. In case of rural areas where ESI facility is not available, the WC policy will be given to the employees.
6. The candidates, applying for the job, must be well aware of the risks involved in the performance of their
duties in the Department. In this regard, they have to submit a declaration at the time of joining as per
the format is given at Annexure-1.
7. During the performance of duties, if any injury occurs to the employee, they shall be eligible to claim for
the compensation under the limits provided in the ESI Act only. No other claims will be paid by the
Principal Employer or the Contractor.
8. Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and number of vacancies may be increased or decreased
as per the requirement of Principal Employer.
9. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
10. Place of posting/Duty point may be transferable at every three months and will be as desired by the
Principal Employer/Contractor in the interest of the work/project. However, initial posting may be in
any circle of Vidyut Vitran Nigam, UttarPradesh.
11. The selected candidates should bring their original documents of educational qualification and work
experience for the purpose of verification of documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies
of the original documents.
12. Application forms may be submitted online on www.beciljobs.com along with scan copies of selfattested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card,
Aadhar Card. There is no need to submit these documents in physical form in case of online submission.
Registration Fees: Non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for General
and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST/PH candidates by only
NEFT/RTGS in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED as per the following
Account Holder’s Name : BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
Name of the Bank: CORPORATION
BANK Account No. : 510341000702746
Branch Address: CORPORATION BANK, CGO COMPLEX, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI110003
The candidates may submit physically the application form at our Corporate Office at BECIL
Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 along with the proof of payment of Registration Fee.
13. The last date for submission of application form is 18.11.2019.
14. All the rights are reserved with the Principal Employer and the Contractor to cancel the contract or to
increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per the requirement of Principal Employer without any
15. If it is found that any candidate has offered/given a bribe in monetary or any other form for his selection,
his candidature shall be immediately rejected and he will be barred for applying in any job services of the
company in future. Such type of practice is strictly prohibited. Further, it is also advisable to do not
deposit cash to any person claiming to be representative of the Principal Employer/Contractor.
16. The Tentative Date of Interaction/Documents Verification is 19.11.2019 to 22.11.2019.
17. Date of Interaction/Documents Verification would be informed through SMS as well as notification on
BECIL’s Website www.beciljobs.com and www.becil.com. No other communication shall be made in this
regard. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check our website regularly for any update.
18. The candidates who are selected shall have to join on 01.12.2019 at any 33/11 KV Substation of Vidyut
Vitran Nigam, Uttar Pradesh.
19. For any query/details, Please Contact:
Mobile No. 8929100947, 8929100948, 8929100949, 8929100950, 9899955824, 9899955261
For and on behalf of
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
DGM (F&A)/Secretary to the Board
1. The undersigned declares that he is aware of the perils involved in working with an electricity
the company on the post of and having full knowledge about the risk involved in Operation/Maintenance of 33/11 KV substations LT/HT distribution lines of electricity.
2. That the undersigned declares that he has acquired the requisite training/degree/diploma and experience for working on the post of in an electricity distribution company Operation/Maintenance of 33/11 KV substations LT/HT distribution lines of electricity.
3. That the undersigned declares that he is aware of the fact that, if he is appointed, he will be covered under ESI and has no right to file any claim against the BECIL/Principal Employer in case of any accident or injury arises out of and in the course of employment.
4. That undersigned declares that he has gone through the contents of Vacancy Notice, Declaration Form, Registration Form & Appointment Letter and has been explained the contents thereof in vernacular and has understood them properly without any ambiguity.
5. I,_______________________________________, S/o, _______________________________________R/o, _____________________________________ do hereby declare that all the above information are true to the best of my knowledge.
Name of the applicant: ________________