Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Bank of Maharashtra invited the Applications for 300 Posts of BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment of Generalist Officers in Scale – II and Scale – III Check Procedure for How to Apply for BOM GO Vacancy Check Age Limit, Education Qualification for BOM Current Opening
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2019
|Origination Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of Post||Generalist Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||300 Posts|
|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Exam Date||Tentatively in February / March 2020|
|Application Submission Date||11.12.2019 to 31.12.2019|
Details of Vacancy : Total – 300 Posts
Generalist Officers In Scale- II – 200 Posts
Generalist Officers In Scale- III – 100 Posts
Age Limit :
- Scale- II – Candidates Should be Minimum 20 Years to 35 Years Old.
- Scale III – Candidates Should be Minimum 20 Years to 38 Years Old.
- Relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per Government guidelines.
Pay Scale :
|Scale of Pay – Scale – II||Rs. 31705 -1145/1-32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision).|
|Scale of Pay – Scale – III||Rs. 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490 (Subject to revision)|
The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A / Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances etc in a Metropolitan center & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
Education Qualification :
|Name of Post||Education Qualification||Experience|
|MMGS Scale – II||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers.|
Passing of JAIIB and CAIIB is desirable.
Professional qualification like MBA (Finance) /CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/ from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies is desirable.
The minimum marks shall be 60% in Bachelor’s degree in the aggregate of all semesters/ years.
|Post qualification Work Experience of 2 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.|
Experience in Credit related areas / Branch Head / Incharge is desirable.
|MMGS Scale – III||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers Passing of JAIIB and CAIIB is desirable. Professional qualification like MBA (Finance) /CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/ from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies is desirable. The minimum marks shall be 60% in Bachelor’s degree in the aggregate of all semesters/ years.||Post qualification Work Experience of 5 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.|
He / She should have worked in processing credit proposals, Branch Head , Incharge of functional departments, Forex, etc.,
Application Fee :
|Category||Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||GST||Total|
|SC / ST||100||18||118|
|UR / EWS / OBC||1000||180||1180|
|PWBD||Fee Exempted||Fee Exempted||Fee Exempted|
How to Pay Fee:
The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidate has to apply online through the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in only. No other means/ mode of application are acceptable.
- Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Click on the ‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “Online application for recruitment of “GENERALIST OFFICERS IN SCALE II & SCALE III”
- Then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details’ and ‘Proceed’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
Important Dates :
|Last Date of Application Submission||31.12.2019|
|Date of Online Exam||Tentatively in February / March 2020|
|Date of GD / Interview||Will be informed separately|